Monday, February 4, 2008

One woman,one book, one Sunday afternoon...

As I place my first blog into cyber space I want to recommend a book: The Shack by William P. Young. This was a book I was drawn to with no knowledge of the content. I did not know if I was going to read fiction or self-help. Book store workers were sure I was looking for a book on a basketball player named The Shaq. I did not know anyone who had read the book, but I knew I must! Saturday night my daughter and son-in-law found the book in a city an hour or so away.

I could not wait to get home on Sunday morning and start reading! I began shortly after noon and by three o'clock I had read all 240+ pages. I have been changed deep in my core being. Without wishing to spoil the plot for you just let me say that the book will answer many questions you may have had about WHY? WHY God did you allow-----? You may not agree theologically with every point, but the story will give you a new insight as to how God sees you and how you see God! Get this book!

No comments: