For the second year we were able to take our two oldest granddaughters, Anna Marion and Emma Grace, to ride the free horse-drawn trolley, and to see the lights in downtown Goldsboro. These are some bullet thoughts and a few shots from the night!
* A LONG WAIT IN A LONG LINE
* ONE CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE SHARED BY ALL
* A LONG WAIT
* DID WE MENTION COLD? ( well, cold by Goldsboro standards)
* CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
* A WAGON
* FINALLY OUR TURN!
* A HAT FLYING OFF INTO THE STREET
* A GOOD SAMARITIAN RETURNING THE HAT VIA DRIVE BY TOSS
* A SWEET GRANDPA TELLING US THE STORY OF THE HORSES
* A MEMORY MADE
* HOME BY BEDTIME