Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blogginess and Purpose...


My blog has been blogged down since last August,not that I do not desire to blog, and not that I do not have things about which to blog, but mostly because the blog seems to have lacked purpose! My original purpose in starting the blog was to write about my family and odd upbringing... this was met with some resistance.. A few who wrote comments thought that this was to much information. However, if my family is ever to know the story it would be wise to journal it somewhere. I could limit my postings to just a few family members, but a wider audience may well benefit from the testimony shared in the telling of these stories. So it is back to square one on my blog journey.
Recently, I shared with some of my students, as I do almost every year, some of the story of my miraculous recovery from Guillian-Barre Syndrome. They said I should write a book... perhaps I will and perhaps it will begin here!

No comments: